BUY BACK QUESTION - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.4L Problems Forum Having Trouble? Post here

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2008, 10:00 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Angry BUY BACK QUESTION

I have a question that maybe someone can answer for me. I purchased a fx 250 superduty about 8 months ago. Since then the truck has been in the shop now for a total of 40 days. 22 days for first repair of diesel leaking into the oil 5qts over full. second repair was for a bad turbo that has been in the shop now for two weeks. Both repairs required the cab to be completely removed to do the repairs. My service manager says that ford should buy the vehicle back period it qualifies. My ford customer relations lady says that she believes ford should replace the truck with a new superduty. I recieved a call today from her and she said she requested that ford do a buy back and put me in a new truck but she was turned down buy her boss? I asked what reason he gave for not replacing the truck which only has 8732 miles on it and she said he did not give her a reason. I asked her did it qualifiy for a buy back she said yes it does qualify with ease. I then asked her could I contact Randy her boss. She said she could not give out his number but she could see if he would be willing to speak with me or at least explaine why ford will not replace the vehicle. I said well can you a least give me his last name and again she said she was not able to give that info out. My question is have any of you guys ever run across this or do you know how to contact the so called ford district man? PS the service manager told me he would no longer trust any engine that had 5qts of diesel run for a couple thousand mile in it. thanks for any and all help.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-08-2008, 10:07 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Don't know much about the buy back but some on here was having an issue with fuel in the oil.
Old 05-08-2008, 10:17 PM
duct tape & zip ties

Send a message via Yahoo to bigcountrysg
Did you buy this truck new or used.

Here is your state lemon law.

Mississippi Lemon Law : 1-866-86-LEMON : Free MS Lemon Law Info and Help! Alex Simanovsky & Associates, LLC Mississippi lemon law information.

Here is who you should contact for legal assistance with the Lemon Law.

Mississippi Lemon Law : 1-866-86-LEMON : Free Mississippi Lemon Law Info and Help! Alex Simanovsky & Associates, LLC

By the way this is 100% free to you. I used lemon law lawyers against Chevy. In about 6 months later I got a full refund of my purchase and I bought my 2002 F-250.
Old 05-09-2008, 07:32 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

I bought the truck brand new only 10miles when I picked her up?
Old 05-09-2008, 07:49 AM

well somebody should do something for you that is crap and i think somebody is getting scared or something if she wont give out the guys name i mean i understand privacy issues but they could at least get you an explination
Old 05-09-2008, 11:54 AM

Send a message via MSN to Dusten
get a lawyer, dont deal with ford. the lawyer has to be paid by ford when you win.
Old 05-09-2008, 03:03 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Thanks for the support. I think I will have to get an attorney buy the time this is said an done.
Old 05-09-2008, 03:10 PM
duct tape & zip ties

Quote:
Originally Posted by FXSUPERJ57 View Post
I bought the truck brand new only 10miles when I picked her up?
Use the links I gave you. It is 100% free it takes about 6 months until the case is resolved. But it costs you nothing and you keep driving the truck until the case is resolved.

I started my case against Chevy in Oct. 2001, In Feb 2002 I was contacted by my lawyer he told me to take my truck back to the dealer I bought it from. I took it there and they gave me a check from Chevy for 28,000 and I gave them the truck back.

The next day I went to my bank and cashed the check into my account. Right after that I went to the Ford Dealership two days later I picked up my 2002 F-250 Crew Cab 4x4 7.3L PSD. Been driving it ever since.

Oh when you go to see the lawyer take all repair order paper work you have about your truck. Also if the truck goes into the shop while the case is open send all that paper work to the lawyer so it can be added to the case.
Old 05-09-2008, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusten View Post
get a lawyer, dont deal with ford. the lawyer has to be paid by ford when you win.
Contact better business bureau first, doesn't cost you anything, they have their own lawyers that fight for you until it's resolved. After that, if your still not satisfied, then contact a lawyer.
Old 05-09-2008, 06:27 PM
duct tape & zip ties

Quote:
Originally Posted by smotrs View Post
Contact better business bureau first, doesn't cost you anything, they have their own lawyers that fight for you until it's resolved. After that, if your still not satisfied, then contact a lawyer.
The links I provided and the information on the lemon law lawyers is the best way to go. I been through this already. The links I provided for lemon law lawyers work for the BBB. They don't cost you a dime, not even a penny. Just your time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.