Join Date: Aug 2009
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Diagnose this! ?
Ok, against my better judgement, I bought a Ford. I had never had good luck, but the price was right. 2008 F 350 So, since then I have had some computer/circuit board problems. I thought I would post and see if anyone out there has had the same.
These problems occur randomly and usually fix themselves as soon as i turn my truck off and restart.
1. automatic lights stopped working, switched the switch to on and they work, get to where i am going and turn truck off and on, and they work.
2. radio turned itself off, just driving down the road, just reached over and turned it on
3. folding mirrors, folded in and wouldnt fold back out. turned the truck off and on and they worked.
4. once, i reached to turn the radio down on my steering wheel and no matter what i pushed the radio got louder. turned the truck off and on, and problem fixed.
5. finally yesterday, driving home and went to set the cruise, and no cruise, figured it was just another glitch, and then noticed that my secondary turbo wasnt kicking in, I couldnt have passed anything or towed anything, went to pick up son and turned truck off, thinking it would fix itself and turned back on, and same problem, boost wouldnt work and so I took it home waited till morning to call service dept and voila, everything worked again, at least this time I have an engine code. I think the code will only tell something about the boost and not electrical/computer problem.
Can anyone help?