Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Innovative custom tunes!

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  FX4STROKER 
#1 ·
I just want to let all the guys know that Eric at Innovative is doing a great job making his tunes. I know some people dont like to call these tunes "custom" tunes and I agree. The tunes that get sent out to the masses like all the spartan caned tunes and sct'c canned tunes, And even innovative street tune. But in my opinon with erics race tune they are as close to custom as you can get without going to his shop. He has sent me 3 different race tune's until we get a good one for my truck. First tune was full out race with alot of converter lockup. I emailed him told him what it was doing and he said some trucks can handle it and some cant. So he changed the tune to my trans likings. Then I tried that tune and it was surging alittle with the specific fuel curve at a certin mph. So I now have a new tune with the fueling changed alittle bit and its perfect. I just thought it was good to have somone working on these 6.4s that will work with your truck and its specific issues.

#4 ·
...The tunes that get sent out to the masses like all the spartan caned tunes and sct'c canned tunes, And even innovative street tune. But in my opinon with erics race tune they are as close to custom as you can get without going to his shop.......I just thought it was good to have somone working on these 6.4s that will work with your truck and its specific issues.
It is about time that there is someone else who does custom tunes like us!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.