tuner - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.4L Performance Parts Discussion What has or has not worked for you?

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2014, 03:47 AM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
tuner

Anyone have new information on the Torque T1 tuner? Hard to make decision between Mini Max and T1 other then cost?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-05-2014, 05:56 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

talk to Dorian @ PSE about the Torque tuner, he says they are great and being as new as they are, the updates are regular and they are steadily improving.
Old 05-05-2014, 04:59 PM

tuner

Is anyone running this T1 tuner?
Old 05-05-2014, 06:48 PM
Fueling M.A.D. Everywhere

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Haven't heard of the T1. Surprised there is another DPF off tuner. I'm curious about it tho. If there is more info and positive reviews I'll add it to the modification sticky. It does look like the T1 power levels are lower than the Spartan or the H&S tho.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Old 05-05-2014, 07:28 PM

Country Aggie, you seem to up to date on upgrades to this 6.4. I'm really interested in this tuner and looking for information. I'm not looking for huge power gains because of towing. Just looking for increased mileage, longevity, shift on the fly, and some power.
Old 05-05-2014, 08:16 PM
Fueling M.A.D. Everywhere

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Boo View Post
Country Aggie, you seem to up to date on upgrades to this 6.4. I'm really interested in this tuner and looking for information. I'm not looking for huge power gains because of towing. Just looking for increased mileage, longevity, shift on the fly, and some power.

I try to read and be in the know as much as possible with all my vehicles. However I haven't heard anything, good or bad, about this tuner. It takes someone brave enough to try it out and start spreading the word for people to start buying them. Otherwise, if it were me, for the same money I would go with the tried and true spartan. Or for a little more another well tested tuner, H&S. Now if someone does build the courage to throw down the cash and test this tuner, I'm curious about it. I probably won't ever change out my spartan (especially for an untested tuner in the same price range), but still curious. To me it seems like a rather shakey business strategy to come in late to a party and offer nothing different or better than the competition (that has been thru the ringer and come out reliable) and try to charge the same price. Only way to get in the door is start with steep discounts. Gotta get people talking to prove your worth...

Old 05-06-2014, 04:27 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountryAggie View Post
Haven't heard of the T1. Surprised there is another DPF off tuner. I'm curious about it tho. If there is more info and positive reviews I'll add it to the modification sticky. It does look like the T1 power levels are lower than the Spartan or the H&S tho.

Me either...never heard of them, and I have tried about every option on a 6.4truck. I would love to hear more about it too. I know I wouldn't be the lab rat when there are other proven options avaiable. I guess my question would be, who is behind the T1? Maybe it is someone from another company that has been forced to stop DPF off tunes??? New name, new product....same results?
Old 05-06-2014, 08:20 AM

They are based out of Canada. Look up Torque Technology T1 Tuner. Youll find it there. Seems like a good set up and similiar to the Mini-Max. Im just trying to find anyone that is using it and how it is working.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.