Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

SEMA Truck Sneak peak

5K views 38 replies 25 participants last post by  NotStock 
#1 · (Edited)
This is The truck that is going to be in the Rolling Big Power booth at this years 08 SEMA show in Vegas. My GF's Dad is friends with Roland (owner of RBP) and build this truck for the show. its going to have the RBP decal across the side once it gets to vegas. The inside is just as sick as the outside. There are 9 monitors inside the truck.

See less See more
#3 ·
RBP has really gotten creative on this one...

#4 ·
Looks good...tell them they need to paint the door handles though.

#6 ·
I would say lose the star in the gille. Plus paint the door handles. That star just drives your eyes to the center. Think overview. J.M.H.O.

#7 ·
WOW BLACK ? overall its nice but way to much black its lost in a sea of black I would also paint the door handles and through some harley headlight on b/c blackout went out in the 80's. I will check it out when i'm at sema this year.

I would say I liked bigcountry61 truck that was in 8-lug better and it was blacked

#8 ·
im buying 2

#10 ·
I like the RBP grilles but on that truck I think the black star would go with the all black look. I dig the truck though.

#12 ·
what did he do to his headlights bc correct me if i am wrong but i dont think those are the harley ones, there to dark.... did he paint them? does it affect his birghtness in his lights, i mean does he have to drive around with his brights on all the time? I do like the way it looks though...

#14 ·
Smoked....you take black and clear mix together and spray them....I had my tails done.

#21 ·
Its a nice truck but to tell you the truth every RBP truck I see seems the same. Lift, black everything out. They have nice products but I'm not really into the black everything and it doesn't really seem like they are really coming up with anything new or doing anything out of the box you know. Blacking everything is cool, not my style, but cool, but make some more products, catch my eye some more. Still very nice trucks.

#22 ·
Thats a pretty good looking Chevy....even the bumpers look ok on it..............................................................................................

#25 ·
IMO the AMP steps look good when folded up...but when they are down...they look like crap...thats what holds me back from having them on my truck

#27 ·
I've had the Amps on my last truck and have the N-Fabs on my truck now. I think I like the N-Fabs more than the Amps.

#28 ·
I think the Harley Black Background lights would have looked better :twocents:

#34 ·
Me too...I was going to have my stockers smoked but opted for the Harley lights..and I am glad I did.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.