Why do folks get so pissed? - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.4L Performance Parts Discussion What has or has not worked for you?

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2008, 05:55 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Why do folks get so pissed?

You would not believe the people that get pissed off when you or something you have does better than something they have...or even better than they expected.

I would have thought that people would be cool with the 6.4 performing the way it does...but many are not...I am not sure if its jealousy of others not having it, if its jealousy that the 6.4 can be modded with about $1500 and perform *** well as many other trucks do after THOUSANDS of mods and many busted knuckles...or if its just sheer rudeness...

I dunno...but I tell you...many people...both Chevy, Dodge, and other Ford owners are not taking the performance of the 6.4 well...hard to believe....well believe it...go to the smack talking kill story, bench racing sections you will see it.......

Its no way to be IMO, we are all here doing the same thing, busting our *** to make a living, and working to make our trucks better, I just dont understand being against one another...

But its the same in a few other things I do..one is MC/ATV stuff...I grew up on dirtbikes, now I ride ATV's...sport quads...and let me tell you...you dont want to get the 2 together, part of the reason all of our riding areas are getting closed, people want to fight amongst themselves instead of group together and fight a bigger problem

Its the silliest $hit I ahve seen.

Scott
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-14-2008, 05:59 PM
Serving Our Country!

What sport atv are you riding? I had a nasty raptor 700r putting out 60+ horsepower until it was stolen back in July. You should see the looks I get riding around in my superduty. I will fix that with 5% tint real soon. Lol!
Old 10-14-2008, 06:00 PM
Banned

I hear ya,...I get that crap all the time,...rather than someone saying "good job"...or ..."man looks like you got alot of work into that thing"...

They'd rather say,..." BS..you bought it that way",...or..." no way you did that yourself"...

It gets aggravating,..
Old 10-14-2008, 06:01 PM
Still Alive

Send a message via Skype™ to westcoaststrokin
Tagged....
Old 10-14-2008, 06:01 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Scott, you know, I could write for pages and pages and pages in response to this. But I'm going to make it brief.

Time will tell all...and it already is. Give the entire diesel world a year's longer progress, stand back....and enjoy yourself. It won't be hard.
Old 10-14-2008, 06:02 PM
ADMIN AND TECH

not sure exactly what you are talkin about , if there is a problem on the site we need to know about , let someone know , i appreciate and like your truck so i dont have a problem with it
Old 10-14-2008, 06:02 PM

Or no way its that fast, post the slips....wheres the proof...ahh mine is better even though I have 20 times the money in it...etc.

Right now I ride an LTR450, I first started on quads in 2004 when Yamaha introduced the YFZ, before that I had ridden bikes cause atvs were so slow..lol...I was BIG into the YFZ, designed a piston for them and spent lots of time on the forums, meeting and riding with members at the sand dunes.
Old 10-14-2008, 06:03 PM
Slacker

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I can't wait until the new 6.4L FORD starts owning all the track and sled pulling records!
Old 10-14-2008, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCUFFY828 View Post
not sure exactly what you are talkin about , if there is a problem on the site we need to know about , let someone know , i appreciate and like your truck so i dont have a problem with it

I aint looking to tell on anyone...its just a general statement...not just me, I have seen this happen more than I can count. I understand its hard to go with change..but I tell you...change is coming. Personally I have nothing against any Ford...well diesel..lol...
Old 10-14-2008, 06:05 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pahrump View Post
I understand its hard to go with change..but I tell you...change is coming.
I pity people who would rather look backward than forward. And the world is sadly full of them. Luckily for the rest, time will pass them by.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.