Delete Pipe Install and DashDaq Guide - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.4L Performance Parts Discussion What has or has not worked for you?

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2008, 07:53 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Delete Pipe Install and DashDaq Guide

Basically I have nothing better to do at work so I am putting together a kind of "one stop shopping" document regarding the Spartan system install and how to use/access all of the functions on the DD. I am flying blind here as I have not done any of this yet (Saturday morning!!!) - all of the info in the attachment is from other members here and in other forums. I think it would be great to have all of this info in one document - I read so many posts each day that it is sometimes hard to remember where I read what.

If any of my information is wrong, please feel free to correct me. If you have additional knowledge to add, please send it to me and I will incorporate it into the guide. Once I get all the info corrected or added, I can put it into Adobe and post it for all to use.

This is going to make my install easier and I'm sure there are others out there who would get a little bit of use out of this too.

Will add pics this weekend. Nutty - if you guys want to snag this and use it please do. I will continue to update the doc...

Craig
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Spartan Phalanx and DPF Delete Guide.pdf (167.9 KB, 173 views)

Last edited by Craig02711; 09-11-2008 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Updated Attachment
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-11-2008, 07:54 AM

As I do my install on Saturday I will take copious amounts of pictures to add to the guide as well...forgot to add that in there....
Old 09-11-2008, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig02711 View Post
Basically I have nothing better to do at work so I am putting together a kind of "one stop shopping" document regarding the Spartan system install and how to use/access all of the functions on the DD. I am flying blind here as I have not done any of this yet (Saturday morning!!!) - all of the info in the attachment is from other members here and in other forums. I think it would be great to have all of this info in one document - I read so many posts each day that it is sometimes hard to remember where I read what.

If any of my information is wrong, please feel free to correct me. If you have additional knowledge to add, please send it to me and I will incorporate it into the guide. Once I get all the info corrected or added, I can put it into Adobe and post it for all to use.

This is going to make my install easier and I'm sure there are others out there who would get a little bit of use out of this too. Broken up into individual documents due to file-size restrictions on the forum.....

Sorry for the long post - let me know what you guys think!

Craig
Craig

Great job! two things to add / change:

1- You can use the check web for updates button now
2- Be careful to not use too much heat when removing the EGT sensors.

Nutty
Old 09-11-2008, 10:34 AM

Sweet, I'm looking forward to this as I will be doing the delete and Spartan after I hit the 5K mark. I can't imagine a world without web forums where there is so much useful info in one easy to find place!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.