Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

not enough boost with new tuner

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  srjd 
#1 ·
I have a 2008 f250 and it has a dpf and an egr delete on it as well as an afe intake and an sct livewire with innovative tunes. The question I have is where is the egr pressure sensor located on this truck? I cannot build over 30lbs of boost and my truck lags pretty bad when you stand on it as well as the unforgivable dyno numbers I just recorded. I put an egr delete on my buddies 6.0 and it still lagged in the same sort of scenario so I looked into it and we found the problem to be the exhaust pressure sensor, so I was wondering if it would possibly be the same sort of scenario on my 6.4 where I could clean it or replace and solve the problem. Thank you for taking the time to reply before hand.

#2 · (Edited)
Take off your map sensor and ebp sensor and tube and clean them. I replaced mine just to be safe. That would cause boost problems. Here are pictures of where the sensors are located. :thumb:

#4 ·
I replace those sensors once a year now and it does make a difference

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.