Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Just bought 09 250 HD that's tuned

2K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  SickStroke6.0 
#1 ·
I just bought a 2009 F-250 Harley Davidson at a auction in Houston and it's definetly not stock. Can anyone point me in the right direction to figure out what tuner or whatever is on this truck? It's straight piped and has a little pep to it, no CEL and in the console I found some little thing that plugs into the OBD port but doesn't have a manufacture name or anything on it. Thanks, Preston

#2 ·
Post a pic of what you have and that would help us determine what you have.

#8 ·
Looks like the device that plugs into the OBD port for the H+S tuner.

#9 ·
Sure does. Looks like somebody thought they'd be sly and take it out before selling it. Little do they know, they now own a $1,000 paperweight.

#13 ·
They are very pricey, unfortunately. However, it would probably actually save you money. If you wanted to go with any other tuner, you would need to have your truck reflashed at the dealer, as the H&S tuning is already installed on your truck.

H&S does have the ability for custom tuning, with the MCC software. I like it better because of the custom tuning, shift on the fly, and even the factory tunes are freakin' awesome.

#15 ·
It does not. The H&S tuners have the stock files already loaded onto every programmer.

#17 ·
I'll PM you. The prices are crazy since the EPA banned the DPF/EGR deleting tuners.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.