best deal on mini maxx, s@b intake and flo pro exhaust - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.4L Performance Parts Discussion What has or has not worked for you?

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2013, 08:38 AM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
best deal on mini maxx, s@b intake and flo pro exhaust

so in the next couple of weeks im going to order a mini max a s@b air intake and a 5 inch flo pro exhaust does anyone know where i can get the best package deal?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-07-2013, 09:17 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Better hurry! I just bought an H&S about 2 weeks ago and prices are going up fast. Shop around and get ready to buy when you even find one. Most dealers have sold out of the "race tuner". The tuner alone is now $2000 from one source. That is almost double from 3 weeks ago.
Old 02-07-2013, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2x6 bulldog View Post
Better hurry! I just bought an H&S about 2 weeks ago and prices are going up fast. Shop around and get ready to buy when you even find one. Most dealers have sold out of the "race tuner". The tuner alone is now $2000 from one source. That is almost double from 3 weeks ago.
dam are you serious if thats the case i might a well just buy a spartan tuner right?
Old 02-07-2013, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon53 View Post
so in the next couple of weeks im going to order a mini max a s@b air intake and a 5 inch flo pro exhaust does anyone know where i can get the best package deal?
Yeah, right. Give up on that tuner dream. Your best bet is to find someone around here that bought extras and are willing to sell one. IF you are truly looking for the best package deal, you may want to consider the Spartan tuner, which for now, is quite a bargain over a Mini Maxx. Should the same thing happen to Spartan that happened to H&S at some point... Expect price increases galore.

Having said that, I've dealt with Performance Truck Products for many items and they don't disappoint. There are other forum sponsors here as well, but I have little to no experience with them.
Old 02-07-2013, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUFFSTUFF View Post
Yeah, right. Give up on that tuner dream. Your best bet is to find someone around here that bought extras and are willing to sell one. IF you are truly looking for the best package deal, you may want to consider the Spartan tuner, which for now, is quite a bargain over a Mini Maxx. Should the same thing happen to Spartan that happened to H&S at some point... Expect price increases galore.

Having said that, I've dealt with Performance Truck Products for many items and they don't disappoint. There are other forum sponsors here as well, but I have little to no experience with them.
yeah i think im going to go with the spartan cuz of the price
Old 02-07-2013, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon53 View Post
yeah i think im going to go with the spartan cuz of the price
I think the Mini Maxx is a far better product, just not at a $1100 surcharge. Though, in reality, no other vehicle comes close to the gains even with a $2000 tuner.
Old 02-07-2013, 04:45 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUFFSTUFF View Post
I think the Mini Maxx is a far better product, just not at a $1100 surcharge. Though, in reality, no other vehicle comes close to the gains even with a $2000 tuner.

Yup agree 150% H&S is a way better product...
Old 02-07-2013, 04:51 PM

How do you figure H&S is a better product? Both have great service, the monitor for Spartan is unbeatable. There is not a better monitor on the market. H&S has great tunes, and Spartan has great tunes. When the Minimax was under $1000 I would say probably go with it. But now that it is as much or more than Spartan, get the spartan
Old 02-07-2013, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodBoy View Post
How do you figure H&S is a better product?
Look at ALL the features the tuners have and then make a decision. Add in, that since the release of each, only H&S has done anything to bring more features to the end user.

Were the prices the same, the ability to shift power levels on the fly and the TPMS function alone stand out. Add in the MCC ability, and ALL the tunes are already on the tuner... faster tuning changes... Low boost fueling... Yum.

But, the prices are not the same. Not anymore. If the Mini Maxx was the only tuner on the market, it would still be a bargain for the gains. A good indicator would be if we knew how many MM have been sold, compared to the Spartan, since the retail price went over $1300...
Old 02-08-2013, 08:53 AM

i would not mind getting the mini maxx i mean that was the plan ever since i got the truck but im not going to pay 1600 for a 900 dollar unite thats insane. and im sure they will all be up to 2000 buy the time im ready to buy in a few weeks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.