Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

River city diesel cac pipe?

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  F250Marine 
#1 ·
Any one have any experience with the river city cac pipe? Found one on eBay for a pretty good price?

#2 ·
IMHO all the aftermarket pipes are a good improvement. I don't have any first hand experience with the RCD one but if you can get it for a good price I would say go for it.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

#3 ·
Thanks for the reply! I found a better deal for MBRP. Does changing the cac pipe require an egr delete as well? I have the kit and the intake elbow to do it just to damn cold here right now to do it. And I have the fever to start getting things done on the truck lol

#4 ·
No changing the pipe does not require an egr delete. You will not get the full benefit because the stock intake elbow is also a big restriction. Although it would be a good time do delete the egr while your at it.

#5 ·
Yea that's what I was thinking. Egr is probably going to wait till April when I do studs. Right now it's just a little to cold here in Colorado to be pulling off an egr delete in the drive way. I'm tryin to get as much done as I can that's easy while the weather is cold, also this is my dd.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.