Elite Diesel rant/ Any other people make twin high pressure pumps? - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.4L Performance Parts Discussion What has or has not worked for you?

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2012, 08:15 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Elite Diesel rant/ Any other people make twin high pressure pumps?

Just getting it off my chest. Been building 3 of my friends trucks up...2 of them are Powerstrokes. One is a 08 F450 with a 6.4 and the other is a 2011 F350 with the 6.7. Anyway we have put thousands of dollars into modifying both of them and currently have been waiting 3 months for them to get us one of their twin K16 pump setups. It was paid for on 9/7/12 and it is currently 11/16/12 and we still dont have the pump!!! Every time we call we get jerked around, boss isn't there, boss is busy etc. I've seen on other threads that this is about par for the course. We had also ran into this problem with the up pipes when we did them a couple years ago. By far the WORST customer service that I have ever seen from any company bar none. They are costing my friend money, they are costing the Ford dealer who has the cab off and taking up a bay money and now they are costing me money as we were supposed to leave on a 7000+ mile trip to get a trailer and now I'm not able to go until they get their crap shipped to us. I guess after my rant here my question would be is there anyone who makes a twin high pressure pump setup or are we stuck dealing with the horse crap service that elite has? I think Rudy's has the same setup but I saw that it comes from Elite...so do they get to sit there for 3 months and get jerked around as well? I realize that they probably spend more than we have, but you would think that you would try to treat people who have dropped over 10k on parts from your company at least somewhat decently. And they are losing out on parts for the 2011 as now we will not spend another penny with them. Sorry for the rant guys just pretty pissed about the whole thing. BTW have already tried the Industrial Injection Dragon Fire...would not reccomend that one either...made it 300 miles and it ate itself to death. They wouldn't stand behind it, so now we had to get new injectors, pumps the whole works...Hopefully no one else will make the same mistake.

Last edited by TJK15; 11-16-2012 at 08:27 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-17-2012, 04:32 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

I would call Rudy's diesel performance .I placed 3 orders this week and all have all been shipped. I had the same problem with another diesel company and after finding him I won't go anywhere else.
Old 11-17-2012, 04:52 AM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Call Diesel Dr / lubeowner its in your neck of the woods , great dual fueller k-16 set up and can get great deals on anything you need
Old 11-17-2012, 10:18 AM

I though I read somewhere Elite is down sizing there operation right now to stay in business? if so that maybe part of your problem.
Old 11-17-2012, 01:06 PM

unfortunately waiting on parts from elite is way too common especially after reading a lot of build threads on other forums. huge reason why i wont do a major job without all the parts in my possession. makes me wonder what it would be like if a shop came into the scene with a solid business plan and a reliable line of production given the proper r/d. i understand this stuff is custom built but not the first time its been done. some guys waited over 6 months for parts.

i hope rudys can help you out. they seem more dependable.

get in touch with lubeowner/dr diesel/jeremy. i had a ported intaje in 2 weeks for half the price of other brands plus they take 4-8 weeks for delivery. anyways lubeowner offered me dual fuelers but i declined since i dont want to add fuel.

good luck.
Old 11-17-2012, 01:10 PM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Typical elite diesel review. If you arent swinging from their nuts on psa you arent a priority. Might as well take a picture of how much money you have in your checking account and see if that motivates them. Good luck moving forward.

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Old 11-17-2012, 08:33 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJK15 View Post
Just getting it off my chest. Been building 3 of my friends trucks up...2 of them are Powerstrokes. One is a 08 F450 with a 6.4 and the other is a 2011 F350 with the 6.7. Anyway we have put thousands of dollars into modifying both of them and currently have been waiting 3 months for them to get us one of their twin K16 pump setups. It was paid for on 9/7/12 and it is currently 11/16/12 and we still dont have the pump!!! Every time we call we get jerked around, boss isn't there, boss is busy etc. I've seen on other threads that this is about par for the course. We had also ran into this problem with the up pipes when we did them a couple years ago. By far the WORST customer service that I have ever seen from any company bar none. They are costing my friend money, they are costing the Ford dealer who has the cab off and taking up a bay money and now they are costing me money as we were supposed to leave on a 7000+ mile trip to get a trailer and now I'm not able to go until they get their crap shipped to us. I guess after my rant here my question would be is there anyone who makes a twin high pressure pump setup or are we stuck dealing with the horse crap service that elite has? I think Rudy's has the same setup but I saw that it comes from Elite...so do they get to sit there for 3 months and get jerked around as well? I realize that they probably spend more than we have, but you would think that you would try to treat people who have dropped over 10k on parts from your company at least somewhat decently. And they are losing out on parts for the 2011 as now we will not spend another penny with them. Sorry for the rant guys just pretty pissed about the whole thing. BTW have already tried the Industrial Injection Dragon Fire...would not reccomend that one either...made it 300 miles and it ate itself to death. They wouldn't stand behind it, so now we had to get new injectors, pumps the whole works...Hopefully no one else will make the same mistake.
Everyone who waits always gets quality parts. I would be patient, even though it's tough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wired1 View Post
I though I read somewhere Elite is down sizing there operation right now to stay in business? if so that maybe part of your problem.
They're downsizing....like a lot of companies in the United States these days. That doesn't mean they're trying to stay in business. It just means that they're taking necessary precautions during these economic times. Posts like that are how rumors get started.....which has already been something Elite has had to deal with since their announcement to downsize.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darsey715 View Post
Typical elite diesel review. If you arent swinging from their nuts on psa you arent a priority. Might as well take a picture of how much money you have in your checking account and see if that motivates them. Good luck moving forward.

It amazes me when people run their mouth on forums like this

Everyone I know on Power Stroke Army that has ordered a dual K16 kit from Elite has had to wait. This isn't the first time and it won't be the last. The end result is typically a happy customer because of the quality of the kit and the simple fact that it performs as advertised. If you pay for an expensive part from a small business like Elite, expect to wait a little while and expect to see the quality you paid for when you get it.
Old 11-17-2012, 08:38 PM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I've read more than one these threads about elite over the years. No one is bragging about their customer service or communication skills.

Sent from my DROIDX that obama helped me get
Old 11-17-2012, 08:40 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Quote:
I've read more than one these threads about elite over the years. No one is bragging about their customer service or communication skills.

Sent from my DROIDX that obama helped me get
And I don't know of a single person who has waited for their dual K16 kit that hasn't been more than satisfied once they got it.
Old 11-18-2012, 08:19 AM

Quote:

LOL

You are an idiot

Last edited by Powerstroked162; 11-18-2012 at 08:22 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.