Introducing Mad turbo werks::: - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.4L Performance Parts Discussion What has or has not worked for you?

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2012, 06:37 PM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Introducing Mad turbo werks:::

Hello, They call me the mad man of turbos for the 6.0 powerstrokes. I have built some nasty turbos for the 6.0 and have more to go. The turbos that I have stage 3 and 4 will start putting down big numbers soon and next year will be a big year one for the 6.0. Ok enough about that, I have been researching the 6.4 turbos and I will be coming out with new developed 6.4 turbos. For those that haven't heard of me I build nasty vgt drop in turbos, meaning that the turbos are factory drop in nothing extra needed for installation. The same will be true for the 6.4, right now I have plans for three different stages. Stage 1 will be an upgrade to factory turbo and give an extra punch. The stage 2 will be a performance turbo and will deliver big power, the last stage 3 will be all out performance and should be a nastest as they come. A little preview of the size of the inducers of the low pressure compressor, stage 1 68mm, stage 2 71mm, and stage 3 74mm. I will keep the rest on the number to myself for now. I look forward to see if I can make a differance with the 6.4, not that it needs much help, since it's a monster hot rod diesel. The first turbo should be ready by end of next month, and go into testing. So lets see if I can add so MADNESS to the 6.4 camp. I will keep everyone updated as things come along.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-20-2012, 07:19 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Interesting. Keep us posted.
Old 10-20-2012, 07:53 PM

def interested.. and def keep us posted. im excited to hear this.
Old 10-20-2012, 08:48 PM

Feedback Score: 13 reviews
You came into the 6.0 scene right as I left. I still have my 04 but its a dump truck so I'm not making it that fast just exhaust haha. But I have been lurking all your threads ticked about how I'm missing out on your work. Hope ya get something going and I can get my truck studded to handle more boost and fuel soon. If you start working on the 6.7 they would prolly pay gobs of money to ya since the 6.7's run out of air and fuel so fast. But hey do the 6.4's first lol
Old 10-21-2012, 06:18 AM

Send a message via AIM to blackcloud2k Send a message via Yahoo to blackcloud2k
interested.
Old 10-21-2012, 09:27 AM

Thats going to be for the low pressure i'm assuming. Are you going to do anything for the high pressure vgt?
Old 10-21-2012, 09:45 AM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 11 reviews
^^^thats LP side ,hes keeping the hp side numbers to his self for now !!
Old 10-21-2012, 09:52 AM

thats what i thought but i figured id ask. Maybe some ball bearing and billet wheels
The Following User Says Thank You to powerstroked08 For This Useful Post:
Keller (11-28-2013)
Old 10-21-2012, 10:11 AM
Premium Member

Will be billet for sure on both turbos, and ball bearings for low side is a option I'm playing with. I love my turbos to spool faster than stock, and produce alot of power. I have done well with the 6.0 powerstroke offering a upgrade, mild and nasty turbos, so I also plan on same for 6.4. I have a 6.4 turbo taken all apart and ready to start machining for the different wheels. I will also be incorperating some of my other turbo tweeks that I have been using. If anyone has followed the progress that I have done with the 6.0 then you should know I start small and build big and better as I go along. I'm also known for great customer service, and offering less pricing then is out there. I hope to have a chance to work with the 6.4 owners.
Old 10-21-2012, 10:17 AM

we def welcome you to it. i was thinking about a an elite 71mm but im gonna hang off now..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.