Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

looking to get a spartan tuner what is safe?

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  DSTRBD 
#1 ·
i am gonna get the block off plates exhaust with out down pipe and the tuner should i run a 275 or 310 or ???? so it is reliable and dose not blow up!

#2 ·
I would start with the 210 tune and work your way up. See what you like best. That is why we offer you all of the tunes we have ever released. It gives you the opportunity to try tunes. My suggestion is that if you plan to run the bigger tunes (275, 300, & 310), be easy on your truck. The 6.4 can take some abuse but you can't beat on it all of the time and expect the head gaskets and transmission to live. There have been plenty of people run those tunes for thousands and thousands of miles problem free, so it can be done. You just have to be smart with your right foot.

#4 ·
We have a lot of dealers. You can email sales@spartandieseltech.com or call our office to get a list of dealers. You can also purchase direct from us if you'd like.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.