Join Date: May 2012
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I know that tool it came with for the MAF Sensor didnt fit very well in mine either. I had to tap it gently with a hammer to get it in each screw then carefully remove them. When I put the new Intake in I used the regular Philips screws that came with the S&B kit. I love the slight rumble mine has to, nothing too extreme. I like to be able to keep my truck running at drive throughs when I order my coffee.
2008 F-350 Harley Davidson Edition
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- S&B Cold Air Intake
- Vista-Pro Radiator (Lifetime Warranty)
- H&S Mini Maxx Tuner
- Custom BLACK Ford Oval Emblems
- MBRP 4" Downpipe Back DPF/CAT Bungless Delete With Muffler, Stock Tip
- MBRP 3" Intercooler Pipe
- EGR Deleter Kit With Elbow
- Sinister Coolant Filtration Kit