parts list for 6.4 - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.4L Performance Parts Discussion What has or has not worked for you?

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2012, 01:31 PM
Banned

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
parts list for 6.4

okay guys i have tried to do some research, but havent found the time lately, wanting to know the prices for some elite turbos, airdog 2 or elite low pressure set up, not sure on injectors, probably 110-155 or so may even go smaller, a tranny, is suncoast or elite better? prices for each, head studs, ported fuel rails don't know what they do, but they seem to help and are cheap, egr deleteis a wastegate necessary? will i need new heads, internals, if so how much would it all cost, hpfp, the dragonfire, or elites dual pump, thanks for the help guys
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-25-2012, 01:33 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

This would be the place to talk to.

Rudy's Diesel Performance Kits and Diesel Performance Parts.
Old 04-26-2012, 10:52 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by levan4076 View Post
okay guys i have tried to do some research, but havent found the time lately, wanting to know the prices for some elite turbos, airdog 2 or elite low pressure set up, not sure on injectors, probably 110-155 or so may even go smaller, a tranny, is suncoast or elite better? prices for each, head studs, ported fuel rails don't know what they do, but they seem to help and are cheap, egr deleteis a wastegate necessary? will i need new heads, internals, if so how much would it all cost, hpfp, the dragonfire, or elites dual pump, thanks for the help guys
lol yeah let me just spend a few hours of my time doing research to get you some prices on those items.... just stand by.
With all seriousness though, definitely call one of the diesel performance sites or shops and talk with an expert. if you are serious about that parts list, then be prepared to drop about $12k (ball park) for those installed. It would definitely be best to do it all at once though... labor would be a little cheaper since you would be pulling the cab already. I have a Sun Coast tranny fully built with billet main shaft, and all the goodies, and i absolutely love it. I don't have any experience on Elite. My tranny alone was $6450 installed at Sun Coast Diesel shops HQ here on the Florida Panhandle. You are looking at some serious $jACK$
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.