I will apologize if this subject has been answered or beat to death, but I searched and could not find a clear answer.
1. What tuning levels are good for mpg
2. What tuning levels are safe for stock tranny and headbolts, I'm looking for longevity.
2.5 What levels have the softies built in?
3. How do you set the defuel point, is it the high limit on the egt guage, which I have set for 1300.
4. What tunes cycle the egr all the time, at idle only, and none at all, except the egr off tunes of course?
5. Please consider all of this as I tow a 5k trailer and would not want to change tunes a lot
6. I noticed when I tow I get a steady 700-900 egt, with a peak around 1050, and when I hit a big hill, I see ect of 202 and eot of 208, am I still I'm the safe zone, and this was with the 75hp tune, which is my peak.
My mods are cai, doc dpf delete and 4" filter back no muffler and of course Spartan.
I love this tuner and 6.4, thanks for making a great product that you guys keep making better.