dpf/doc delete done today - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.4L Performance Parts Discussion What has or has not worked for you?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 01-24-2012, 06:46 PM Thread Starter
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
dpf/doc delete done today

well i picked up my mini maxx and 4 inch afe exhaust with deletes form aaron at rudys diesel today. he and his crew were very helpful in helping me pick out what i need to get me going.

i got it installed no problem this evening and WOW what a difference! i have only put about 400 miles on the truck before the delete/tuner and it is awesome. my truck has 37 inch tires and stock 3.73 gears, and on the stock h and s hot tune you better hold on! rolling start at 15mph to wide open will break the tires loose and you better hold on. it really made a big difference.

now if i can keep my foot out of it i will see what kind of mileage i can get. i havent ran out a full tank before the deletes, but it was showing 14.6 during the 4 hour round trip to rudys. now it shows 17.2. i cant wait to hand calculate to see what i get.

2014 f350 ccsb 4x4 Platinum Sunday driver occasional hauler

2004 f350 cclb 4x4 fully bulletproofed fx4 work truck

2009 f350 kr cclb lifted 8 inches on 37s, h and s mini maxx, afe 4inch downpipe back with muffler, and 6 inch tip. thanks to Rudy's diesel!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SOLD, BOY DO I MISS IT!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 01-24-2012, 06:54 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to maddenjr
Congrats on your new truck!

Spartan,Afe,Mbrp Delete with duals,Banks Intercooler,Custom CCV Mod,22.5 American Forces,Flo Pro egr delete,Lots of Strobes,Atomic Strobes,5%Tint and 20% Windshield Tint,B&W gooseneck,K3LA Train horns and some other goodies, Head studs and waste gate coming this spring

2001 F350 Flatbed/Car Hauler, Ext Cab,07 Front End w/Cowl Hood,SCT Tuned,MBRP Straight pipe
92 Mustang Lx Hatch X275 Drag Radial been low 7's
03 Cobra with a lil extra boost
post #3 of 5 Old 01-24-2012, 06:56 PM Thread Starter
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

thanks! looks like i need to update my sig

2009 f350 kr cclb lifted 8 inches on 37s, h and s mini maxx, afe 4inch downpipe back with muffler, and 6 inch tip. thanks to Rudy's diesel!
SOLD, BOY DO I MISS IT!
post #4 of 5 Old 02-03-2012, 07:04 PM Thread Starter
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Man i love driving this truck! i may have to upgrade my work truck(2003 ram 3500 6spd laramie) to a 6.4 truck! its got the most power of any diesel truck i have ever driven or owned!

if there is anyone who is thinking of deleting, all you need to do is drive one. ou wont have to think about it any longer!

SOLD, BOY DO I MISS IT!
post #5 of 5 Old 02-03-2012, 07:13 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Lol congrats man I know of several dodge guys driving 6.4 now.

2008 F350 srw Crew Cab 4x4 long bed
5"flo-pro downpipe back exhaust
h&s mini maxx custom dash mount
275 70r18 BF Goodrich T/A k/o tires
TWIN Turbo w/ s&b cold air intake
Air dog II and sinister EGR Delete
Detroit locker, B&W turnover ball

2005 f-250 crew cab short bed
King Ranch 364,000 miles
6.0 Superchips (for now)
3312.50r17 Firestone Destination m/t

"Every engine deserves a turbo, only a few deserve 2"
- Some Great American
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode