Street Diesel Performance LLC Review - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.4L Performance Parts Discussion What has or has not worked for you?

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2012, 05:39 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thumbs up Street Diesel Performance LLC Review

Recently I found a shop in CT. Street Diesel Performance. Anyway I bought a spartan and a dpf delete pipe made by powerstroker67 many people know him from here on the forum but i recently had to deal with him after i lost my TCM in my truck after a lost of power during programming of my spartan. I can tell you that Sean is a awesome guy to deal with. He helped me out big time after calling him time and time again he knows me by first name and he would do anything to help someone out. He made a few phone calls for me to spartan to get me back up and running in the mean time he tried everything he could to help me out. As soon as Spartan reopened after new years i had all new programs waiting for me when i got home from work. Mick from spartan diesel walked me threw it but if it wasnt for powerstroker67 and street diesel performance My truck would be sitting in my driveway useless. But instead he helped me out and got me running in couple days. I would recommend steet diesel performance to any diesel guy in the state number one customer service and hes not just a sales guy hes smart and knows his stuff and always willing to help out no matter what time it is. A+ to street diesel performance. I will be returning soon for more powerstroke parts
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-04-2012, 08:54 PM
Premium Member

Always good to hear of customer support vendor
Old 01-05-2012, 05:52 AM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Glad we could help! Thanks for sharing your experience.

Sean
Old 09-24-2012, 07:53 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Sean, called me on a Sunday after my inquiry. Very nice and knowledgable. Headed his way next week for some basics to deal with mgp and performance on my 2008 F450 6.4 with 10K on it. Sweet ride so far, new to me, being on the dark side with a FORD!
Old 09-24-2012, 08:14 AM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Sean is a great guy to deal with.
Old 10-04-2012, 05:06 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Just got home from SDP after a long ride, well worth the trip. After Sean did his magic, this is a new, powerhouse truck. Fuel mpg even improved on the way home. Next step by Jan is egr delete. Great guy, clean shop, very professional. Thanks for the tip.
Old 11-24-2013, 05:11 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Im bumping this tread up to give SDP another big thumbs up! Today I called Sean because i had a non-offroad tuner on my DPF deleted truck. He took time out of his day (on a sunday) to meet with my and install a new tuner for me. They even hooked me up with a t-shirt and a decal
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.