Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

wastegate cab on

844 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Ipkyss 
#1 ·
I know there was a few people here that I read about doing the wastegate kit cab on. I have the elite egr delete with the wastegate and the pre welded downpipe. I found the egr delete fairly easy taking about 4 hours. Just looking for any tips or tricks. Things like that hard to find bolt you can't see, ect... Should be doing it the middle of the week.

#2 ·
Post pics of egr delete and waste gate when ur done. I'm debating on this kit now.

#3 · (Edited)
X2. I am looking at buying the same in the next week or so. Pics and comments about your install would be fantastic.

#4 ·
Not sure there will be much to take pictures of. So far, the best I can tell. You can barley see what you have to do. I already did the egr delete a few weeks back. Then decided I wanted to do the wastegate kit with all the other things I am doing this week. I thought the egr delete was fairly easy, So I hope the wastegate won't be too bad.

#5 ·
Are you doing a cab on or off install?

#8 ·
I might have, probable even read it twice, But can't remember right now...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.