Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Question for guys with airdog 2's

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  HighOn20s 
#1 ·
So I installed my airdog 2 a few weeks ago and the truck is running much smoother with it. I was just wondering if I should adjust the fuel pressure on the pump? I know it was preset from airdog but didnt know if anyone is seeing any gains or loss's from adjusting it up a bit? My truck has seen better fuel mileage with the pump on the truck in the last few weeks. I didnt know if this was because maybe the pressure is set to low and maybe not using as much fuel or if the airdog really helped that much? Also it appears as if maybe my truck might have a little more lag now than it did before all though when I stomp on it, I still get a pretty good smoke show as I always have with my 250 spartan.

#3 ·
Is it set at 7 psi from the factory? Also on the adjustment screw, how much do you turn it for every 1 psi increase? Im very happy with the system so far, and I cant believe it improved my MPG's by a full 1-1.5 mpg's so far.

#6 ·
Good info, Ill be putting mine on soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.