Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

stacking on a spartan

888 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  KTMotoRider1 
#1 ·
I have a Spartan 40-310 on my truck but hate that it's not on the fly I've had a power puck laying around if I run my Spartan on 250 tune could I use my power puck for extra hp on the fly or would that not be a good idea?

#4 ·
We don't recommend it, but there is a member on here that uses an MP-8 with his Spartan and has zero issues. Stacking isn't going to do anything for peak power anyway. It will probably help down low and with power under the curve. I would avoid running it on any of the high tunes if you do it. Rail pressure is already high enough with tuning.

#5 ·
08stroker i think your talking about me lol. I do have the MP8 on my truck..it makes a pretty noticeable difference on the 210 and under tunes but im going to sell it mainly because I feel like a retard having two chips on my 6.4. DO NOT stack the power puck it adds pressure and timing. overly advanced timing will **** you dont do it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.