Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

which tuner h&s or the spartan

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  DSTRBD 
#1 ·
ive done alot of research on here and am still up in the air on which tuner to get the spartan or the h&s...and also which exhaust....interested also where you go urs and who had the best prices...thanks...im doing a 5" exhaust due to the fact i have a tip for it and just like the big exhaust....any ideals or imput would be greatly appreciated

#4 ·
I run the H&S MiniMax and my Dad runs Spartan. I like both but prefer the H&S. It suits my needs and my favorite selling points were no fee to relicense, free and easy updates, and cheaper. His Spartan is also nice and the tech support we have recieved from Spartan was excellent. We both bought our stuff from Rudy's.

#9 ·
Performance Truck Products. He is one of our dealers. You can also order direct from us. PM me is you have any questions.

is the spartan the phalanax tuner for 1200 bucks...damn expensive....is that the one everyone keeps getting...
Our tuner is $1249.00

That gets you all of the tunes up to our 275 tune and all of the EGR delete tunes. It's quite a large batch of tunes. :thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.