Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

H&S VS Spartan Warranty Info & Decision???

997 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  hodge1995 
#1 ·
So I dont want this to turn into a pissing match of whos better, like has been said before some tuners are better for some people. Everybody has there own opinion. My biggest concern is keeping my warranty I just bought my truck after getting rid of the 6 leaker. I also bought the extended bumper to bumper on my new truck so I wanna do what ever i can to not void it. Any input now. I definatly want one that cycles the egr valve so that it dosnt freeze close cause i already had 2 replaced under warranty. And id like one with smooth transmission shifting. All in all i dont want any problems thanks

#2 ·
i have a spartan and i like it very much. My buddy has H&S and i like it to. So it is really what you can afford. The H&S has switch on the fly and spartan doesnt. Im running 275 tune and it shifts great and has great power.

#4 ·
find a better dealership if your having trouble with warranty is your best bet both of those are great tuners

#5 ·
Spartan cycles the egr on there 250 and under tunes ( 210 and under right now un till update comes out ) H&S doesn't cycle the egr but if you run kem tunes on your H&S his tunes will.:beer:

#7 ·
It is more ford than individual dealers. Ford is sending out more reps than before at least to my dealership.They just showed up to look at a bad steering box on mine.The guy said he could void my warranty because my tires were 1.1% over stock.We had a bit of an arguement over the fact I had 18" and alot of the 2008 came with factory 20".They warrantied it. Seems they are just looking for ways to kill your warranty. If a guy doesnt have the cash to fix the truck if the warranty gets voided I wouldnt risk it. These trucks are expensive to fix.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.