Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

SCT Livewire Tunes

3K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  HanksFord 
#1 ·
Hey fella's I just recently did a downpipe back diamond eyez 4" and put on a SCT Livewire and the tunes that come on the livewire don't seem to be very good the two that I have are the 65 Tow and 85 Performance they seem a little better than just running stock. I'm ready to get some custom tunes put on any advice on who to go through and what kind of tunes they have would be appreciated. I was thinking Innovative but I am open to suggestions.

Thanks

#8 ·
Why are you only running those tunes and not the performance or xtreme tunes? They're not really high performance or anything like that but will make a better difference than the little ones....

#9 ·
Because my tuner isn't the 9625OR its the 9621 that I updated to the 9621OR so i could run DPF delete and it doesn't come with the extreme tune the 85hp tune on the 9621 is the performance tune. I could have sent the tuner off to SCT and had the Extreme put on but i knew i was going to do custom tunes that were much better so why bother with spending money on tunes you will never use.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.