Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Volant Cold Air Intake??

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  05strokinfx4 
#1 ·
I recently purchased the Volant cold air intake w/ power core filter but have yet to install it. I should have done more research on it before i purchased it.:doh: I havent really heard anything great about it yet.:dunno: I've been reading that they are maxing out the air filter minder. Can anyone with this air box give me any feed back?? Thank you!

#3 ·
Never seen a good Volant intake

#4 ·
Well looks like i'll be sending this one back. Seems the AFE stage 2 has been getting really good results and everyone seems to be happy with it. Thats what i get for assuming, i researched everything BUT that Volant Air box, just assumed it was a great product. Lessoned learned.

#5 ·
You'll be happy with the AFE:thumb:, I love mine.
The Volant I haven't seen anything good about them on Diesels, on gas powered though, I seen a lot of people with them, and they get good reviews there.

James.

#6 ·
I've had mine on for for almost 3 years now with no issues. If you decide to send the Volant back, it's seems that everyone with an AFE likes it.

#8 ·
how is the powercore setting off the filter minder it is a Donaldson filter, do the 6.4's come stock with a donaldson filter

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.