Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

How much turbo boost?

2K views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  Beatngu 
#1 ·
Hello All,
i am currently running the H&S 300HD tune w/Blackmaxx on my 2008. I am only getting a max of 41 pounds of boost. Just doesnt seem correct, i have read od peeps getting over 50. Can somebody list the boost they are seeing in the mild, wild, and hot settings? What would cause me to not get the full boost? My defueling is turned off currently and it seems like it is getting a little less boost weekly now. :dunno: Please help.

#3 ·
Only 41psi?? Honestly that's alot. Does your truck have stock tranny/driveline?

I don't hit 40Psi with a 6" Lift and 35's Running hot tune. But then again, I never give it all it has, My installer told me Ill break something in the driveline If I Full throttle alot right off the start..

Any of this sound right to you guys?

#7 ·
i hit about 45 doing like 40mph unloaded then steping on it.:dunno: that was on the 250 race tune

#9 ·
I will hit 52 to 55 psi almost every time I push it in lockup with the 250 tune and I see 48 to 50 with the 345 tune doing the same thing. I set the alarm to 48 psi on my Sct livewire. So you are far from being in the red zone.

#10 ·
50+ psi FTW

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.