FS0P30 Support - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.4L Performance Parts Discussion What has or has not worked for you?

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2011, 12:28 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
FS0P30 Support

Just wanted to let everybody know that we now have support for the Livewire 6.4 device for the P30 strategy from Ford. We are still working on adding support for the TSX, SF3 and custom tuning. Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-25-2011, 01:48 PM

Thanks Matt!

Some additional info here for you guys...

For those of you that have never updated your device or need a refresher, here is a link to updating instructions: : http://www.sctflash.com/PDF/UpdatingFW_TR.pdf

It is important that you download and install the SCT Device Updater software before connecting your device, otherwise Windows will install incorrect drivers and you will need to go back and manually install them. Should you need to manually install the drivers, there is a section in these instructions that will guide you through that as well.

Lastly to make this as painless as possible for you guys I am posting directly links for each of the devices downloads.

If your device is equipped with the pre-loaded Extreme tune you have a 9625. Click this link and enter in your serial number to be taken to the latest updates for the 9625. SCT Performance - More Power! Less Fuel!

If your device does not have the Extreme tune, then you have a Livewire Basic, part number 9621. Click this link and enter in your serial number. SCT Performance - More Power! Less Fuel!

Last edited by Ken@SCTflash; 04-25-2011 at 01:51 PM.
Old 05-02-2011, 09:55 AM

Just wanted to let everybody know that we Now have support for the SF3 6.4 device for the P30 Update.
Old 05-13-2011, 04:18 AM

Just wanted to let everybody know that we have Custom tuning and TSX support for the FS0P30 Strategy
Old 05-18-2011, 02:01 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Uploade the new strategy and firmware to the module, but the monitor would not take an update. When I programmed the extreme tune, the only question asked on the monitor was if I had an aftermarket air intake. Didn't ask about dpf delete installed or egr rmoved. So, I drive it on the extreme tune and it goes into regeneration. Thank God I still had the factory exhaust on. Getting really aggravated with this whole evolution and the TSX. Loved it on the old strategy. Need some help here. I've got alot of blood, sweat, and money invested.
Old 05-19-2011, 04:10 AM

[QUOTE=needssalt;2503987]Uploade the new strategy and firmware to the module, but the monitor would not take an update. When I programmed the extreme tune, the only question asked on the monitor was if I had an aftermarket air intake. Didn't ask about dpf delete installed or egr rmoved. So, I drive it on the extreme tune and it goes into regeneration. Thank God I still had the factory exhaust on. Getting really aggravated with this whole evolution and the TSX. Loved it on the old strategy. Need some help here. I've got alot of blood, sweat, and money invested.[/QUOTE

What version of tune revision did you download?
Old 05-19-2011, 11:43 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Updated the tune revision 1.0.8..still have factory exhaust on until sure everything works. The firmware will not update on the monitor.
Old 05-19-2011, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by needssalt View Post
Updated the tune revision 1.0.8..still have factory exhaust on until sure everything works. The firmware will not update on the monitor.
What is the serial number on the back of the monitor? I would like to see if I am able to pull up that Tune revision on the website and see if it is giving me the correct one. If you are having a issue with getting the monitor updated contact our SCT tech department and they can get walk you through updating that device.
Old 05-19-2011, 12:57 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Monitor serial # is tm06101044cc1. I would be more than glad to send the whole setup back to SCT and let you guys tinker with it. I really appreciate your responses and help. That says alot about SCT. Thanks Matt.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.