Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

mini maxx options

826 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  ThirdCoastStroker 
#1 ·
Ok so I think I've decided on the mini maxx but im not sure about all the exhaust and intake options to make up the kit. Is there a problem in just doing the dpf delete pipe instead of a whole new exhaust system and intake? I don't do any heavy pulling just manly lookin for a little mpg gain and no regens.

The kits I"ve been looking at are on dpfdeletekits.com if that helps. What are the pros and cons of doing it each way?

Thanks,
TJ

#2 ·
At the very minimum, I suggest going with a DPF/Cat delete combo. Just the DPF delete pipe alone is tougher to install and less beneficial. Ultimately a full exhaust would be best, but the delete pipes alone will make a huge improvement. We have had great luck with the Diamond Eye pipes. Below is a link with more info and pricing. Let me know if theres anything we can help with.

Mini Maxx 6.4L Packages

#5 ·
I just installed the Diamond Eye DPF/DOC delete on Monday and it is a very well made pipe. Fit was 100% correct and it bolted up with ease. I kept my stock muffler back exhaust but the truck still sounds 200% better.

#7 ·
Sweet man...i did the mini, afe stage II, and diamond eye from PTP, nate, and i love it runs great and sounds great

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.