I Need help finding a Cat/DPF Delete Pipe - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.4L Performance Parts Discussion What has or has not worked for you?

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-19-2011, 12:45 PM
Member
 

Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Queenstown, MD
Posts: 75
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I Need help finding a Cat/DPF Delete Pipe

Alright so I already have a MBRP 4" DPF back exhaust and am looking to drop the Cat/DPF. Do you guys know of any pipe's that will connect to my existent DPF back Exhaust with no problem? And where to buy it? Or will I have to buy a Downpipe Back Exhaust? Has anybody done this before?
Thank You
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old 03-19-2011, 01:26 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Trumansburg, NY
Posts: 161
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I used this one for mine. Great price and everything fit great. This one has no bungs for sensors if you are getting a H&S tuner. I have a 5 inch mbrp dpf back and this pipe bolted to it. Diamond Eye 125109 4" DPF/Cat Delete Pipe NO BUNGS 08-10 Ford 6.4L
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #3  
Old 03-19-2011, 02:24 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor
 

Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,335
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thats the exact same pipe I suggest using. Like geereed said, it is a direct bolt-in to a stock or DPF Back exhaust kit.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #4  
Old 03-19-2011, 03:05 PM
Member
 

Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Queenstown, MD
Posts: 75
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by geereed View Post
I used this one for mine. Great price and everything fit great. This one has no bungs for sensors if you are getting a H&S tuner. I have a 5 inch mbrp dpf back and this pipe bolted to it. Diamond Eye 125109 4" DPF/Cat Delete Pipe NO BUNGS 08-10 Ford 6.4L
So even though mine is a 4inch back and yours was a 5 inch back, it will still fit mine?
also i already have my mini maxx so no bungs is the way i am going.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #5  
Old 03-19-2011, 03:22 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Trumansburg, NY
Posts: 161
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Yes. Your dpf back goes down to the stock 3 1/2 od inch and the new pipe you will be getting will go down to 3 1/2 inch id. So the new pipe will just slide into your dpf back exhaust. Even though i have the 5 inch dpf back it still goes down to 3 1/2 where it would have connected to the dpf. So if you want it to be true 4 or 5 inch from the down pipe back you would need to get a down pipe back system. I don't think it is that big of a deal that it goes down to 3 1/2 before it changes to 5 inch. There is so much power it is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by geereed; 03-19-2011 at 03:27 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #6  
Old 03-19-2011, 03:31 PM
Member
 

Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Queenstown, MD
Posts: 75
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by geereed View Post
Yes. Your dpf back goes down to the stock 3 1/2 od inch and the new pipe you will be getting will go down to 3 1/2 inch id. So the new pipe will just slide into your dpf back exhaust. Even though i have the 5 inch dpf back it still goes down to 3 1/2 where it would have connected to the dpf. So if you want it to be true 4 or 5 inch from the down pipe back you would need to get a down pipe back system. I don't think it is that big of a deal that it goes down to 3 1/2 before it changes to 5 inch. There is so much power it is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome,that is what i am looking for!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #7  
Old 03-20-2011, 01:42 PM
Member
 

Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Queenstown, MD
Posts: 75
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSTRBD View Post
Thats the exact same pipe I suggest using. Like geereed said, it is a direct bolt-in to a stock or DPF Back exhaust kit.
That price you have is looking great! You will be the one i buy from with that price
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #8  
Old 03-22-2011, 02:20 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor
 

Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,335
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thanks man, I sure do appreciate it!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

vB.Sponsors