mini maxx problem? - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.4L Performance Parts Discussion What has or has not worked for you?

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2011, 05:29 AM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
mini maxx problem?

ok guys i need some help. i installed a mini maxx and dpf delete last night and when i went to start the truck i noticed that the one touch start wasnt working but when you hold the key it starts just fine. so i took the truck out to try out the new tuner and i went to set the cruise control and that isnt working either. my truck is a 10 f350.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-19-2011, 05:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcallister View Post
ok guys i need some help. i installed a mini maxx and dpf delete last night and when i went to start the truck i noticed that the one touch start wasnt working but when you hold the key it starts just fine. so i took the truck out to try out the new tuner and i went to set the cruise control and that isnt working either. my truck is a 10 f350.
I beleive the one touch start is a known issue and will not work with the H&S although I'm not sure about other tuners. I've heard the cruise control may take a couple of start-stop cycles to start working.

I know in my truck the cruise control was working after a couple of cycles, although I didn't try it on my maiden voyage, and obviously my one touch start is MIA.

Good luck.
Old 03-19-2011, 05:39 AM

i spent about an hour last night looking for a blown fuse or something. ill try to cycle the engine a few times and see if it works. thanks for the info.
Old 03-19-2011, 08:03 AM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

The one touch start is currently lost while running H&S tuning. We are currently working on an update tuning calibration that will re-enable this "tip start" feature for those that need it. This update is likely to be released in the next month.

Do you have a standard transmission truck? We have had a few cruise control issues with the standard trans trucks, that will also be fixed in the update with the tip start.

Hope this answers all your questions. Watch for an update and let us know if you need anything else.

Bentley
H&S
Old 03-19-2011, 08:21 AM

the cruise is working now. thanks alot for the help.
Old 03-19-2011, 12:26 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Was tip start an option on some trucks? Mine has never had that
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.