Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

EGR Delete with wastegate + Head Studs...How much $$$?

3K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  96F350KID 
#1 ·
I just installed the dpf/cat delete, intake, and H&S mini maxx with KEM 345 tune. I plan on doing the full egr delete with wastegate to save my heads, and possibly put elite head studs in with new head gaskets. How much should I be paying a competent shop to get this all done? I have had quotes from $2k-$4.5k just to do the egr due to having the cab off. Should I go ahead and get the heads done at that time? What should I be paying to have them both done at the same time?

I have a 2008 F-350 4x4 DRW Supercrew Job 1 Truck

#2 ·
for head studs, erg delete with wastegate, and labor I have been quoted 5k +/- a little bit.

#3 ·
FYI my labor rate on that is $1,320.00 LABOR ONLY. If you want to come to FL let me know lol

#7 ·
I am but i have too many trucks in right now. ( total of 9) i got another on in with priority due to it being a blood truck. I'm a one man show and can only go so fast lol BTW I can get the parts from who ever you wish( dealer license)

#8 ·
Well I can wait between now and the next couple months. I assume you get special pricing on the head studs and egr delete wastegate, so let me know what parts and labor would run. I could then schedule a time to drop it off to you.

What brand parts do you prefer?

#10 ·
i found a freind that had a 2 post lift and did it myself. frreeeeee! except parts haha

#11 ·
Still swamped hopefully by the start of the summer it'll slow down so i can get ya'll in.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.