Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

New to tuners NEED HELP

914 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Stilly74 
#1 ·
l have a 08 F350 and l got a BullyDog gt tuner through trade on another deal l was working on.l have been reading on here that a lot of people do not like this tuner.l have put it on my truck and it works very well,but this is the only tuner l have ever used.Why is it getting so many negitive reviews.

#2 ·
Most people that run a tuner on their 08-10 truck want to run one that allows them to remove their DPF and provides safe/reliable transmission and engine tuning. I don't know much about the Bully Dog, so I can't comment on the engine/trans tuning aspect of it, but I do know that it doesn't allow you to remove the DPF....which is about the only way to see any big fuel mileage increases. You also can't make the power with that tuner that you can with Spartan, SCT, and H&S.

#5 ·
I have the tuner stacked with a Flo-Pro dpf delete which the funny thing is I don't even have the Flo pro module plugged in anymore and it still works. I usually keep it on the performance setting which is 75+ hp and 125+ torque. Extreme will take it up to 120+ hp and up to 250 torque

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.