Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

08stroker250

1K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  08stroker250 
#1 ·
I think we should lineup my little combo with yours in Ennis Tx on April 2. My truck will be full weight and no spray with a standard off the shelf kem tune.

#6 ·
I know what my combo does to a 275 tune and really wanted to see what Jeff can run in Texas weather. I will still go I have some new mods about to go on. There is another member on here who saw my little tune getting on the freeway. It wont really be a fair race next year unless Jeff starts tearing more into that motor.

#9 · (Edited)
Not since my last tune. I do have some secret mods not on my list regarding fuel. They being tested so to speak. I will confirm more on this later.

#10 ·
Oh well it was worth a shot. My schedule is pretty much jacked for the next 6+ months anyways to much pipeline to get in the ground. Maybe by next year we will both have enough time and can meet in the middle somewhere. We should both have some big nozzles and a 2nd hpfp by that time as well as some other mods. Great time btw Jeff.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.