My two cents worth tuner review. - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.4L Performance Parts Discussion What has or has not worked for you?

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2011, 09:14 AM
Banned

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
My two cents worth tuner review.

Ive never in my adult life been afraid to express what I know to be true and Im not starting Now.
This is an open forum but The Mods will probably boot me for this. They are treatening pfftt I think the ones replying to my comments are bunch of slinking Pussy's that need a Kick in the butt by the owner.
Anyway, this is the FACTS and Any member that gets offended , I dont know what to tell you.

First I dont know anyone who doesnt Like Mikes work But Theres plenty of grief about Spartan recently and this is why

Way back I figured Spartan as an unscrupulous little Company that hit big time in the past and tries to maintain a choke hold on their customers today. I realized their cutthroat tactics against KEM when it was going on and wont forget about it. When, Mike and H&S and Innovative just let economics take its course, I thought Wow thats Market economy at its best.

Spartan progress since Mike walked goes something like this:
They released the V2 to lock KEM out.
Recently they promise a new tune to compensate for loosing Mike and His tune expertise But cant produce the actual tune, just rumours .
Jeffs been making feeble excuses about the inability to produce the new tune for over a month.
They lowered their unlock cost from some outrageous $300+ price to a worthless $100 to appease their customers.

They got caught with their pants down when Mike left and its doubtful they will get them pulled back up.
Im sure a hell of a lot of Spartan customers will not wait for Spartan to possibly get competative. They will likely just bail and go a route that has Growth potential, there is sure a weath of info available to make good choices.

Last edited by Vettester; 03-11-2011 at 09:23 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-11-2011, 09:49 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Interesting write up.

Thanks for sharing.
Old 03-11-2011, 09:49 AM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

If your going to give a tuner review, you should give a review on the tuner you own and have experience with. That would be H&S, correct? You don't run Spartan tunes, you don't run KEM tunes (yet), and you don't run Innovative tunes. Stick to what you know and stop picking fights. You will not win this battle.
Old 03-11-2011, 11:05 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Well.. I have to put in a few words, STOP all the bashing between Spartan & Mike (Kem), the issues are between Spartan and Mike, just go play with whatever tuner you have and "ENJOY"... Life is really short to worry about something none of us really know what the issues between Matt & Mike really are, if you don't like Spartan go with Mike/Kem no one is forcing anyone to buy any one tuner!!
Lets talk about our "TRUCKS" here.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.