Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

got some new things today!

915 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  DSTRBD 
#1 ·
Well i recieved my mini maxx and afe intake today still waiting on exhaust. I was taken back by the size of the mini. I hope there's alot of power in the little fella!! I should have everything by saturday thats my planned mod date with some friends who both have 2006 cummings with smartys installed im hoping to hang with them. I'll keep you guys posted.

#2 ·
I got my mini last week and thought the same thing, It certainly got its name honest . I have'nt installed it yet maybe tomorrow. In the manual They keep referring to the buttons ?? are they buttons ?? or is it touch ??

#4 ·
you will pass the cummins like there tied to a pole :nod:

I got my mini last week and thought the same thing, It certainly got its name honest . I have'nt installed it yet maybe tomorrow. In the manual They keep referring to the buttons ?? are they buttons ?? or is it touch ??
they are on either side of the screen the are black with white line on them. They are kinda touch sensitive, not an old fashion button.

#5 ·
you will pass the cummins like there tied to a pole :nod:

they are on either side of the screen the are black with white line on them. They are kinda touch sensitive, not an old fashion button.
That makes me feel better :nod: I thought they had sent me a store display fake :)

#9 ·
Well i recieved my mini maxx and afe intake today still waiting on exhaust. I was taken back by the size of the mini. I hope there's alot of power in the little fella!! I should have everything by saturday thats my planned mod date with some friends who both have 2006 cummings with smartys installed im hoping to hang with them. I'll keep you guys posted.
You will be pleasantly surprised, I can promise you that.:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.