Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

H&S mini package deal

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  DSTRBD 
#1 ·
Looking to purchase an H&S mini max, dpf/cat delete, and intake. Are any vendors offering deals with a package? I believe I saw last week where someone was giving a free dpf delete with purchase. Can someone chime in and point me in the right direction? Thanks.....possibly ordering today!

#2 ·
Seems Nate at PTP Has been making deals wherever he can.

#4 ·
I will testify to that!! I called Rudy's Mon. They gave me thier deal, & I ordered it at that time. Today (Wed) It came around 9:15! I then proceeded to remove the dpf/cat, then loaded up the tunes & went for a ride. Wow!!! What a difference. Anyone wanting to do the delete & tunes, don't hesitate! You will be very pleased! Thanks to all at Rudy's,They are easy to deal with, & very very fast to get purchase out to you at once!:)

#6 ·
Seems Nate at PTP Has been making deals wherever he can.
We have some great package deals with H&S products. Wherever you purchase from, make sure to get the DPF/Cat pipes at the very minimum. The DPF pipe alone is a pain to install and not as beneficial as the DPF/Cat combo. Feel free to contact me or check our site if youd like to talk pricing etc. We are always here to help.

Thanks Vettester.:thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.