Who currently has the highest hp 6.4? - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.4L Performance Parts Discussion What has or has not worked for you?

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-25-2011, 10:10 PM
Member
 

Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 71
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Who currently has the highest hp 6.4?

I was just wondering who currently has the highest hp 6.4. The town I live in has a a couple 1,300 hp Duramax's. One of the guys James at Custom Auto, actually talked me into my Ford when I was in the market.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old 01-25-2011, 10:45 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor



 

Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 8,780
Thanks: 4
Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Rudy's Diesel Performance's 6.4L drag truck put down 1,190 horsepower on nitrous, on SCT's non-load bearing dyno, with a ton of fuel left over. It probably has 1,250-1,300 horsepower in it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #3  
Old 01-26-2011, 02:07 PM
Member
 

Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 71
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thanks for your help. That is an awesome amount of power.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #4  
Old 01-26-2011, 03:21 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Frisco, TX
Posts: 1,147
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08stroker250 View Post
Rudy's Diesel Performance's 6.4L drag truck put down 1,190 horsepower on nitrous, on SCT's non-load bearing dyno, with a ton of fuel left over. It probably has 1,250-1,300 horsepower in it.
I thought I read in DP that it made around 1300 rwhp and around 1900 rwtq?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #5  
Old 01-26-2011, 06:49 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor



 

Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 8,780
Thanks: 4
Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jac97psd View Post
I thought I read in DP that it made around 1300 rwhp and around 1900 rwtq?
Nope. 782 on fuel and 1,190 on nitrous. I don't even know if there has been an article on this round yet. He previously made like 1,050 or something like that, but that was at Sun Coast's dyno day early last year. This was at the end of last year after he put the Elite Max Power turbo's on it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #6  
Old 01-26-2011, 08:26 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Frisco, TX
Posts: 1,147
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08stroker250 View Post
Nope. 782 on fuel and 1,190 on nitrous. I don't even know if there has been an article on this round yet. He previously made like 1,050 or something like that, but that was at Sun Coast's dyno day early last year. This was at the end of last year after he put the Elite Max Power turbo's on it.
His truck was on the cover one month of DP put I don't think they did an article on it. I'm going to look for it and see what month.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #7  
Old 01-26-2011, 08:37 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor



 

Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 8,780
Thanks: 4
Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
When his truck was on the cover, it was from the Sun Coast dyno day early last year. I think his numbers were like 1,041/1,700-1,900 or so now that I think about it. Like I said above, he put down much higher numbers more recently at the PRI Convention late last year. That event has not been in the magazines yet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #8  
Old 01-26-2011, 08:40 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Frisco, TX
Posts: 1,147
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08stroker250 View Post
When his truck was on the cover, it was from the Sun Coast dyno day early last year. I think his numbers were like 1,041/1,700-1,900 or so now that I think about it. Like I said above, he put down much higher numbers more recently at the PRI Convention late last year. That event has not been in the magazines yet.
You know I think you are right. I have no idea where I got the 1200-1300 rewhip.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #9  
Old 01-27-2011, 06:57 AM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 4,311
Thanks: 15
Thanked 68 Times in 66 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08stroker250 View Post
When his truck was on the cover, it was from the Sun Coast dyno day early last year. I think his numbers were like 1,041/1,700-1,900 or so now that I think about it. Like I said above, he put down much higher numbers more recently at the PRI Convention late last year. That event has not been in the magazines yet.
not to hijack but i was reading dp the other day and i saw your name and hp and torque numbers on one of the spreads from a dyno day. Dont remember which one. Congrats bro . that is awesome
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #10  
Old 01-27-2011, 08:10 AM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Frisco, TX
Posts: 1,147
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04hdfatboy View Post
not to hijack but i was reading dp the other day and i saw your name and hp and torque numbers on one of the spreads from a dyno day. Dont remember which one. Congrats bro . that is awesome
Yeah it was in Diesel World mag. Hey Jeff they had three dyno runs. What tunes were you running on each one?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

vB.Sponsors