Which tuner? Or other suggestions. - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.4L Performance Parts Discussion What has or has not worked for you?

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2010, 05:13 AM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thumbs up Which tuner? Or other suggestions.

I own a 6.4 crew cab diesel with six inches of lift and 36/15.50/20 I rarely tow would love to delete the dpf at least want more sound from the exhaust but mainly increase fuel mileage not looking for a 300 hp gain,some performance gain would be fine.Tired of it going into regen five mins before I get home,just dont understand all the restriction thats been imposed to the engine,all u guys have probably heard the same questions over and over but everybody does these mods for a different reason....me I just want the truck to performe correctly and get better than 12 miles a gallon....thanks for everyones time on this subject.....one more thing it came with 3.73 gears
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-18-2010, 05:42 AM

I put sct on my 6.4 with dpf cat delete 5" cab back with 6" tip it doesn't sound good but the truck runs better with a slight increase in mpg's maybe 2 mpg's but probably more like 1.
Old 12-18-2010, 11:25 AM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

I recommend Spartan. If you have any questions regarding the tuner feel free to PM me or email me!

Jeff@Spartan
Old 12-18-2010, 11:38 AM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Raul@Stealth Automotive
i highly recommend the H&S XRT tuner.. its only 600 bucks and will do everything you want.... just add a set of gauges or something like the edge CS and a DPF delete pipe and your good to go....

we can do the XRT tuner, Edge CS and DPF/doc delete pipe for $1150 shipped in the lower 48 states

if your interested

let me know

-Raul
Old 12-20-2010, 06:02 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul@Stealth Automotive View Post
i highly recommend the H&S XRT tuner.. its only 600 bucks and will do everything you want.... just add a set of gauges or something like the edge CS and a DPF delete pipe and your good to go....

we can do the XRT tuner, Edge CS and DPF/doc delete pipe for $1150 shipped in the lower 48 states

if your interested

let me know

-Raul
You can get the mini with pipes for cheaper.
Old 12-20-2010, 11:54 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVERYDAY J View Post
I own a 6.4 crew cab diesel with six inches of lift and 36/15.50/20 I rarely tow would love to delete the dpf at least want more sound from the exhaust but mainly increase fuel mileage not looking for a 300 hp gain,some performance gain would be fine.Tired of it going into regen five mins before I get home,just dont understand all the restriction thats been imposed to the engine,all u guys have probably heard the same questions over and over but everybody does these mods for a different reason....me I just want the truck to performe correctly and get better than 12 miles a gallon....thanks for everyones time on this subject.....one more thing it came with 3.73 gears
I highly recommend going with an H&S tuner, Flo-Pro exhaust, and AFE or S&B intake. For the dollar spent, that setup will get you the best performance and mileage gains possible. Our top seller is the Mini Maxx. Check our new site for more info and pricing. If you have any questions, feel free to give me a holler.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.