As some of you know, E-Motion updated the software for the DashDAQ a few weeks ago. All of the new tuning files on the website are for V2 software, which means that without it you cannot use those files. All new tuners already come equipped with the V2 software. All old tuners can be updated to the software by sending in the necessary information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Perks of the new software:
1. All exhaust sensors are shut off, which means that if you break a sensor you will not have to worry about a no crank situation. Also, all new tuners bought with a delete pipe will come with a bungless delete pipe.
2. There is also a 300 tune available with all Level 3 tier licenses. This tune is a much more tame version of the "mild" 310 tune, which also happens to be the tune the 300 tune replaced. So far we have gotten excellent feedback from those who have ran the 300 tune.
What must be done to update to the new V2 software:
2. DashDAQ serial #
3. Vin #, strategy code, and original stock file
4. Highest hp tune that you have available (If you purchased your tunes from
anyone other than Spartan please let us know. We have to verify all the
info before we can send out the license and we do not have access to your
info if you purchased it from one of our dealers).
5. If you DashDAQ is a multi-licensed unit(tuning more than one truck) please
be sure to let us know. We will have to remake the tunes for all trucks
that are tuned, so please include your VIN @ for all vehicles.
6. If you have custom tunes, the 350 tune, EGR delete tunes, etc., please send the tune(s) with the email.
7. If you purchased your tuner from anyone other than Spartan then you will
need to download the Off-Road Tuning Disclaimer from our home page. Fill
it out and fax to us at 828-692-9968.
**Email this information to email@example.com**
If you have any questions, let me know!