300 Tune Info - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.4L Performance Parts Discussion What has or has not worked for you?

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2010, 02:50 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Exclamation 300 Tune Info

This is for those of you with Job 2 trucks and newer with Level 3 Tier licenses (already have the 275, 310, and EGR delete tunes). If you want the 300 tune you must do the following....

Send an email to Mick at tech@spartandieseltech.com with your Name, DashDAQ SERIAL #, and who you purchased the tuner from. IF you did not purchase the tuner through Spartan, you must fax us (or email us) a signed "Off-Road Tuning Disclaimer". The fax number is 828-692-9968.

NOTE - Let Mick know in your email that you are wanting to update the tuner and get the 300 tune. This way he will know what the email is regarding.

Just a heads up. When you do this, your tuner will also be getting E-Motion's latest software for the DashDAQ. This means that all of your old tunes will no longer work, BUT you can get Mick to remake you an old tune that you have as an .ENC file at no charge. ALSO, if your tuner is strategy flash you will need to send Mick your original stock file. Make sure you do this because it will no longer work with the update.

Job 1 files are still in testing and should be available soon!

Thanks,

Jeff@Spartan
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-21-2010, 03:01 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

bought my tuner from powerstroke magic so i guess i have to sign the waiver and send it to yall?stupid question i guess since u said if you did not buy the tuner directly from yall line
Old 10-21-2010, 03:03 PM

also the strategy flash is the dashdaqs with the stock tune to 250 tune right? how do u send the stock file?
Old 10-21-2010, 04:26 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinturbostroker08 View Post
bought my tuner from powerstroke magic so i guess i have to sign the waiver and send it to yall?stupid question i guess since u said if you did not buy the tuner directly from yall line
Yes, you will need to send in a waiver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinturbostroker08 View Post
also the strategy flash is the dashdaqs with the stock tune to 250 tune right? how do u send the stock file?
Yes, strategy flash tuners have all of the tunes. You have to have a Level 3 license to get the 300 tune though as I stated in my original post.
Old 10-21-2010, 05:04 PM

I have three tunes with tire recalibration. Can I get those again? What about getting the 300 tune recalibrated for tire size? I'm sure this thread is fixing to hit you with a lot of questions and I would like to say now Thank You for your time!
Old 10-21-2010, 05:08 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertc82 View Post
I have three tunes with tire recalibration. Can I get those again? What about getting the 300 tune recalibrated for tire size? I'm sure this thread is fixing to hit you with a lot of questions and I would like to say now Thank You for your time!
My recommendation for you is to send an email to Mick and explain what you are wanting to do. I would think that since you already have paid for tunes adjusted for tire size, you will get those free as .ENC files after the update. You will be able to get the 300 tune adjusted also, but you would have to pay for it of course.
Old 10-21-2010, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08stroker250 View Post
My recommendation for you is to send an email to Mick and explain what you are wanting to do. I would think that since you already have paid for tunes adjusted for tire size, you will get those free as .ENC files after the update. You will be able to get the 300 tune adjusted also, but you would have to pay for it of course.
I sent him an email. Thanks for your reply. Another question for ya, I just noticed a post on the Spartan forum that Mick is coming to Texas tonight. So it may be a week or so before we begin getting the new tunes?
Old 10-21-2010, 05:40 PM

New update sounds like it sucks. Can't load your stock file anymore?? This can't be right?
Old 10-21-2010, 05:44 PM

I think he is saying send your original stock file so that Mick can put it in with the update and you would have the stock file then. I'm not sure but that is what I got out of it.
Old 10-21-2010, 05:45 PM

So if I buy the 275, 310 tune will it also come with the 300 tune?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.