Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Well it's my turn to visit Elite!

2K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  Erikclaw 
#1 ·
My truck has been puking like a 16yr old after installing the hd trans from Elite. So figure if the cab is coming off might as well make it worth it! Full build up fuel system, tow compounds, egr delete w\ wastegate, bov and a little more. July 30th is the delivery date and I can't wait til I get it back!!

#3 ·
I plan on it. Not much for the dyno or 1\4 mile, but I know there will be an interest to see what this truck will do with the mods. Will try to keep the thread updated with pics of the build and some #'s when completed.

#4 ·
Who is doing all of your upgrades? I would like to know what someone would charge to pull the cab install studs, egr delete and maybe a few other things?

#5 ·
Elite diesel is doing all of the work. Not sure what they charge for pulling the cab. I just have the build total.

#6 ·
Dang I bet thats putting a dent in your wallet.

#7 ·
For sure! More than I like to discuss lol

#8 ·
I bet that thing will be nasty fast once you get it back though.

#11 ·
I made sure that I did include the relief kit. Read about the ones that had repeatable problems and don't want to mess with that.

#10 ·
It should be able to run pretty hard. Now I have been reading about Industrial's new pump and start to wonder.... I think I will be happy with what I will be getting. Can always upgrade. lol

#12 ·
Whats the relief kit do?

#13 ·
it puts a relief valve in the lines after the HPFP. Some lines were bursting due to high pressure spikes when quickly getting out of the throttle. The valve lets the pressure bleed off. My description may be a little off but main points should be correct. I would consider it with your build.

#16 ·
Well I just got back from the road trip to Elite. Long two days but it was cool seeing the place, and meeting every one.

#17 ·
whats it like to be rich? lol... i take it ur running a 345 tune then?

#18 ·
Actually I never have bought the 345 or 350 tune. Running IDP tunes by Eric. He is going to customize them for my build.

#19 ·
Just an update. Hopefully will get it back at the end of the week and will run it at Elites event that weekend. Heads have been the hold up, suppose to be in Tues. [URL="
[/URL]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.