BACK FROM RUDY'S!!! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.4L Performance Parts Discussion What has or has not worked for you?

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2010, 04:43 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
BACK FROM RUDY'S!!!

Some of may have seen my truck on another site,however i figured i would let everyone here at the org know about my incredible build by Rudy's performance,it turned out better than i could of wished for and im extremely happy with its new power.I dropped the truck off in April,and picked it up about a month later,throughout the whole process i would receive phone calls from Aaron giving me a daily update of where it stood.i owe a big thanks to Aaron and John for making this truck a whole different beast.everyone knows how frustrating it is having your truck in a shop and Aaron made the experience a whole lot more tolerable by keeping in touch and letting me know when things were going in our favor or not,and much credit is due to john for the extensive hard work thats involved in such a build.by now your all probably wondering what the list of mods are...dirty diesel full egr delete/waste-gate kit,ams 1000,dirty diesel "cfm" elbow,dirty's cold side pipe,bov,bd bov controls,spearco intercooler,afe stage 2 si intake,elites stage 2 cylinder heads with valvetrain upgrade,oversized valve upgrade,stage 1 cam shaft,cromoly push rods,headstuds,elite hpfp,elite low pressure fuel system,elite's fuel line pressure kit,ported fuel rails,110 injector nozzles,elite's tow power compound turbos,dieselsite boot kit,one piece driveshaft,fully built suncoast transmission with billet input and hub,while it was there i had them upgrade my front suspension with King custom made shocks,and then it was live tuned by Matt....im probably forgetting some things but ive added some pictures for you to enjoy!!Once again i wouldn't hesitate for a second to let Aaron and John work on my truck and in fact i would prefer them.....thats why i drove 900 miles to bring it to them....enjoy!!
Attached Thumbnails
BACK FROM RUDY'S!!!-dscn1046.jpg   BACK FROM RUDY'S!!!-dscn1034.jpg   BACK FROM RUDY'S!!!-dscn1031.jpg   BACK FROM RUDY'S!!!-dscn1035.jpg   BACK FROM RUDY'S!!!-dscn1044.jpg  

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-15-2010, 04:46 PM

Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Abrannan19
looks really good man!!
Old 06-15-2010, 04:49 PM
Don't you worry about it

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
holy ****!!! but I know what you mean about Aaron and John. Luckily I live like and hour or so away from them and I hate waiting for stuff so when I got my S&B Intake I called him up, he met me there on a saturday and allowed me to install it in his parking lot and he also stood out there with me and made sure everything went ok.... he has def got my future business for when I finally get rid of my DPF and alll that crap... Truck Is Amazing!

Last edited by Rob; 06-16-2010 at 12:27 PM. Reason: language...
Old 06-15-2010, 04:52 PM

That is SEXY!
Old 06-15-2010, 04:54 PM
My 6OH Hates Me

Thats a bad azz rig, congrats.
Old 06-15-2010, 04:56 PM

wish i had that kind of green laying around to have a ride like that!
Old 06-15-2010, 05:08 PM

thanks guys heres a few more!!
Attached Thumbnails
BACK FROM RUDY'S!!!-dscn1029.jpg   BACK FROM RUDY'S!!!-img_0422.jpg   BACK FROM RUDY'S!!!-dscn1025.jpg   BACK FROM RUDY'S!!!-dscn1032.jpg   BACK FROM RUDY'S!!!-img_6201.jpg.jpg  

Old 06-15-2010, 05:41 PM

dang man you dropped quite a bit of money on that deal. Can we get some vids per chance? Any plans to dyno in the future?
Old 06-15-2010, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by O2ShootTheJ View Post
dang man you dropped quite a bit of money on that deal. Can we get some vids per chance? Any plans to dyno in the future?
yes i will post vids as soon as i take some,when we took it to Matt we put in on his dyno but something was broke with it,it wasnt reading or putting a load on or something,there is a you tube video of it on Matt's dyno,unfortunatly we dont have numbers yet,we will soon, i have plans to have it on a dyno really soon,ill keep you posted
Old 06-15-2010, 06:41 PM

thanks man. Definitely a sweet set up you got there.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.