Question on Prices... - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.4L Performance Parts Discussion What has or has not worked for you?

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2010, 12:20 PM
Serving Our Country!

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Question on Prices...

Ok, so I had another thread started in Exterior, but I'm not sure if I was asking the right questions.. I guess my main thing I want to know is currently Im deployed overseas to Iraq, and am wanting to get some work done to my truck while here for when I come home.. What I'm wanting to know is my best route, and not so expensive route.. This is what I'd like to get done as long as it don't shoot through the roof..

1. 20in Jesse James Black Widow Rims, or the like..
2. either a 6.5in lift or a Leveling kit if I can run 37in Tires on it..
3. 37in Nitto Trail Grappler Tires
4. Spartan Tuner with 275 and 310 tunes (Ive read so far that these are the better ones for fuel?)
5. Intake, and Delete Pipe..

Now Ive prive checked the tuner and intake delete pipe sets, on a few websites, it looks like most are around 2k? Is that correct.. which delete pipe is the best? Is there one easier to replace back to stock if any shop work is needed?Is it cheaper anywhere else or are there any discounts for military or the like? So what I'm looking for is best price per value on parts alone.. the labor I will worry about elsewhere, Ive got some friends that can do the work... Any help would be very much appreciated while I'm here in country.... Ah, also forgot to mention that my truck is a manual so no need for TCM... Id be willing to sell out my stock 17in rims and tires as well after all this... As well as a chrome grille, looking to try and pickup a FX4 grille
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-31-2010, 02:25 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Spartan tuner is $1249.00 + $400 for the 275 and 310 tunes. You can do a Spartan tuner, and AFE stainless DPF/CAT delete for $1599.00 straight off of our website. Then you add the $400 for the two race tunes. Then the S&B intake is I believe $269.00 or so.
Old 06-02-2010, 01:21 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Prices seem a bit high..........

We have a few different packages that will save you quite a bit of money and we are throwing in a free dash pod right now. Let me know if I can help with anything.

6.4L Packages
Old 06-02-2010, 01:31 PM
shhhhh, can you hear it?

there are a lot of places that do mil. discounts but most of the stuff you are going to be buying the manufactures usually dont allow them to discount not even store discounts.but keep checking.for the tuners 2k is about right if you want it your way.but if you hang around and dont purchase right away you can get a good deal.i got a used s&b,black maxx,and delete pipe for 1200.new black maxx costs 1300 by itself.just got to be patient.some of the 6.4 guys are trading up to the 6.7 and looking to trade or sell their parts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.