Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Spartan Ordered!!!

4K views 54 replies 19 participants last post by  rdc 
#1 ·
Well guys...I decided to go Spartan. I kept flip flopping between it and H&S but it doesn't matter now because it's ordered! I got the 310 tune, AFE 4" Stainless Exhaust, S&B CAI and a Dashdaq Mount. I can't wait til it get's here! :tard:

Thanks to the guy at Cobbs for all your help!

#2 ·
Why Spartan? I am flip flopping between the two has well. I can't decide!!! I like the on the fly from H&S but was wondering if I can put it back to stock and put the dpf back on in case I want to trade it in???

#3 ·
Honestly the only reason I chose Spartan is because I was told that it shifts better. Really I think they are both great and it was a difficult decision to make. I'm sure I would've been extremely happy with either one.

#20 ·
Good luck with the install! I just got my exhaust and spartan phalanx installed tonight and it all went really well. The key is taking your time :thumb:

#22 ·
lol youll be happy..that toolbag picture is hilarious

#28 ·
I love how everyone has decided to use my positive thread that I was looking for some comments about the Spartan and maybe the install and got a huge pissing match about H&S. Thanks guys!

#29 ·
#31 · (Edited)
Quit posting BS you have no clue about the full story thats all I ask. :thumb: His original order was placed on Dec 7, 2010 and he was informed IMMEDIATELY that freight charges would be incurred, he then responded and said no problem just let him know how much. We waited 6 weeks for him to pay his shipping cost and that was only paid on Jan 22, 2010 I will NOT ship a product overseas and front $320 in freight and hope he decides to pay thats just how business works!!! The order was sitting in our office ready to ship so don't pawn this off as my or Jeff@CDP's fault!

#32 ·
I just think that it is funny that James@RSD and Aaron@Rudy's don't have people posting about these kind of problems and I know more than you would like me to know Bro. so I'll leave it at that. People are learning more and more everyday.:thumb:

#37 ·
At first I though it was as good as stock but after a while it is a little rough but I think it's because of the es9000 shocks. I've been contemplating on bilsteins. Otherwise it's great. Everything turned out perfect for me. I do have a little vibration at higher speeds so I'm thinking I need to drop my carrier bearing a little more.

#38 ·
yall both fly down to south texas. thumbwrestle over bullsh!t. and ill buy the beers. afterwards hug it out get over it and ride around with me in my ole 6.0 while we go beat up on the ricers

#40 ·
I tried calling Cobbs to order a bunch of stuff but all I got was a machine. I thought the options on the answering service were weird.

here's how Cobbs answering machine goes...

Press 1 for sales
Press 2 if your order hasn't showed up
Press 3 for my daddy if I owe you money
Press 4 If you regret ever calling this #

#45 ·
Just to clarify...I checked my tracking numbers and all my stuff is scheduled to be at my house on Friday just like promised. Thanks Cobbs! :thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.