Order from Cobbs Diesel Performance gone bad - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.4L Performance Parts Discussion What has or has not worked for you?

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2010, 03:30 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Angry Order from Cobbs Diesel Performance gone bad

Ok i have ordered the black maxx and dpf/doc delete beteen the end of december and jan 2. i have a charge conformation from my card that i have been charged by cobbs on jan 2 the amount of the order. But yet i have recieve any conformation from cobbs about the order, or shipping information. i have called cobbs and spoke with John numerous of times about this and yet have not recieved anything. The last i have talked to him was Jan 5th and was told i will get it in three to four days, which leave the deliever around jan 8th or 9th. it is now Jan 12 at 630 pm in Texas and still havent recieve my order or gotten any kind of information. i know there are REPS from cobbs in here and can give me a true and honest answer on where is my order.
Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-12-2010, 04:43 PM

Cobbs...

I'll keep this short and sweet... Exactly four weeks and 1 day for tuner and delete from original order date to front door step arrival. Over a dozen calls and emails. Stay on top of your order because they won't! I will say John made good on all promises, just took absolutly forever. Not trying to bash ya Cobbs, just being honest.
Old 01-12-2010, 04:57 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I was 6 weeks in on a order with John payed in full got nothing but the run around then took 2 weeks to get a refund. i was told it was because of there move things got behind guess that is not the case here unless they moved again. cancel the order and call Aaron @ Rudy's he does what he says and treats you right! i bet he keeps telling you he is waiting for a part and the order will ship tomorrow don't buy it nothing shipped!
Chris

Last edited by Stroke4Fun; 01-12-2010 at 05:00 PM.
Old 01-12-2010, 05:02 PM

Rollin' Smoke Diesel baby!!! I would say that 9 out 10 people who order mods over on the Cumminsforum.com get them from James even though he drives a ford. The man will do you right.I've ordered many things from James and I get it in about 3-4 days at most. Buy from someone who makes a livin' doing this and not a kid.

Last edited by 08TWIN6.4L; 01-12-2010 at 05:08 PM.
Old 01-12-2010, 05:05 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stroke4Fun View Post
I was 6 weeks in on a order with John payed in full got nothing but the run around then took 2 weeks to get a refund. i was told it was because of there move things got behind guess that is not the case here unless they moved again. cancel the order and call Aaron @ Rudy's he does what he says and treats you right!
Chris
I second what he said!!!!!! For me customer service is at the top of the list, even above price when I am buying from someone that is outide of driving range for me. Can't say anything against anyone else, but Aaron @ Rudy's is top notch.
Old 01-12-2010, 05:12 PM

subscribing...
Old 01-12-2010, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFD132 View Post
I second what he said!!!!!! For me customer service is at the top of the list, even above price when I am buying from someone that is outide of driving range for me. Can't say anything against anyone else, but Aaron @ Rudy's is top notch.
X10 for Aaron. Have spend about $10,000 with him over the past 6 months or so. His great service hasn't changed since the first day that I was just calling with questions.

I have placed one order with Cobb's and have regretted it ever since. FWIW, he still hasn't worked out the issue with my order and its over 4 months later.

A++++++ for Rudy's!
Old 01-12-2010, 05:29 PM

I'm gonna have to say just cancel your order and go with Aaron (Rudy's) as well. A lot of people used to give really great reviews on John Cobbs, but it seems lately he just hasn't been putting an effort in. I've always ordered from Aaron and he has the same, if not better prices, free shipping, and usually same or next day shipping on everything.
Old 01-12-2010, 05:36 PM
<<< 6.4 Powersmoke

I have had great luck with John at Cobb's
Old 01-12-2010, 05:51 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

thanks for the input, im calling yet again tomorrow, and if i dont get answers then im definitely going to cancel. Its pretty stupid that things have occured like this. guess he really doesnt care about his buisness. Just takes peoples money and runs with it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.