Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

exhaust help

1K views 14 replies 4 participants last post by  Rudy's diesel performance 
#1 ·
need help guys .. i want a fat ,loud , good exhaust system , with a dpf delete .. my question is can u delete dpf without any computer mods , and if so will u get a mil light.. thanks for any info

#2 ·
You absolutely have to have something to turn off regeneration to run a DPF delete. The best options for this come in the form of tuners (Spartan, H&S, SCT).

#7 ·
Flo-Pro makes a 5" exhaust system from the downpipe back. That is your best bet if your wanting it to be as loud as possible. I run a 4" downpipe back AFE exhaust and a 4" Flo-Pro downpipe and its plenty loud for me and I like loud. AFE makes the best quality of the 2 full aftermarket exhaust companies IMO. AFE just doesn't offer a 5" exhaust yet.

#11 ·
I deleted my dpf for pretty cheap. Bought a used KEM(custom tuned Superchips) from a member on here and bought a 4" dpf/cat delete pipe from Cobbs. I did this for just under $600. Pretty cheap if you ask me! And runs like a scolded ape... :thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.