Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Mishimoto Thermostats have failed me....

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Mishimoto 
#1 ·
Well let me first say I have just about everything Mishimoto offers for our 6.4's installed and I love it all. Except for these...

I had these Thermostats installed for about 3 months and I started popping a P1028 code and I noticed my coolant never got above 140-160ish. So once I opened my thermostat housing I noticed rubber chunks everywhere. Now I get to spend my saturday flushing my coolant again hopefully getting all that rubber out. A long with spending more money on some new thermostats and more coolant/distilled water.

They did offer to replace them under warranty as long as I spent 15 dollars to ship them back and get new ones out here. But i'm not taking my chances with them again especially when OEM ones are about 30 bucks at ford. Definitely regret not going OEM. I just figured they are more expensive(like 75 bucks) maybe better quality and they have a lower temp activation point it would be a good idea. Apparently not...

See less See more
#2 ·
weve had the same issues on the 6.0's too. there stuff isnt that great i dont think

#3 ·
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for the post.

If anyone is having issues with any of our products, please contact us directly.

One of our customer service reps will be happy to assist you in resolving any issues or concerns you may be having.

Those trucks look awesome, might I add.

Best Regards,
Mishimoto

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.