These are for a X3 but are the same for a Livewire:
FOR THE FORD X3/SF3 3000/3015 AND THE GM SF3 3100:
*Installing the Software, if already installed skip to the next step*
* Make sure the device is not plugged in.
* Go to your Email, and save the tune files that were sent to you. For the location, select the desktop.
* Download and install the X3/LW Updater Software by clicking here: X3/LW Software.
*Plugging in the Device and Installing Drivers*
* Once the software is installed, plug in your X3.
* A Found New Hardware Wizard will pop up, It may ask you "Can Windows connect to Windows Update to Search for Software?" If it does, click "No, Not at this Time" then press Next.
* At the Next Window, Select "Install Software Automatically (Recommended)" and click Next. Windows will search and Install the drivers for your device, Click Finish to Finish the Driver Installation
* If a Found New Hardware Wizard did not pop up, and you get an error in the next step, go back to the FAQs and locate the Entry for Installing Drivers Manually
*Loading the Custom tunes onto the X3*
* Now that the drivers are installed, open the X3/Livewire Updater software. There will be a new Icon on your desktop. (Yellow, Orange and White.)
* Once opened, click on the button labeled: "Live Load Tunes" this will open the window for loading custom tunes onto your device.
* Click on the browse button, then browse to the location that you saved the tune files to. (Should be the desktop)
* Click on the first file, and press open
* This will bring you back to the Tune Loader Window, Select the file position, and type a Name for the tune file
* Once the file position is selected and the Tune Name is populated, press the Program button at the button, this will add the tune file to your tuner.
* For More than one tune file, repeat this process
How do I load Email Tunes onto my Tuner? - SCT Tech Support SupportSuite