Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Ford 6.4L Powerstroke Emulator Module

4K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  08stroker250 
#1 ·
Anybody use a CT Performance Ford 6.4L Powerstroke DPF only Emulator Module? If so do they work?

I just want to delete my DPF not gain HP. Thanks in advance!

#3 ·
If it's anything like the DPF-R module don't fool with it. They are no good on a 6.4 at all. Trucks are going into regen while using them. Not saying that one is bad because I have never heard of it, but you gotta be careful with the modules on these trucks. Tuning works much better!

#7 ·
The Spartan unit has one price and that gets you the monitor and 3 tunes. You will find it for around $1250-$1299 for just the DashDAQ monitor and 3 tunes. Race tunes are $200 for the 250 and $300 for the 275. Then you get your delete pipe. Cobb's can fix you up a package deal that includes a full exhaust, Spartan tuner, and a cold air intake. When you pay for Spartan your paying for the best. SCT and Edge are both decent and priced really low, but neither have proven to compare to the Spartan. All are good choices though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.